Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wednesday






Okay, I promised some more pictures! We're having a good day so far! Vivian paid us back for the pumpkin and rice/spinach this morning -- WHEW, gross. She's a little congested, but still feeling okay. Today we're going to the police station to apply for her Chinese passport, and then we'll go shopping at Shamian Island. We'll be able to buy a little stroller there and some clothes and souvenirs. Jason and I are loving every minute of this; even though it would be great to be home we're enjoying the constant time with Vivian. She is a joy, and we can't wait for everyone to meet her. :)
More later!! Have a good day/night.

1 comment:

Misty's Mom said...

Family of Three....So sweet. It touched my heart. You know this is forever and that love I see in your eyes is forever too.I am so happy for you.Let me tell you from the bottom of my heart "There is nothing like being a parent for the first time " or again and again. I see that you two have it all together. God bless you .
I hear so much from Misty .She is very excited.( Like she is another Aunt or something)and I'm sure she feels that way. Lil Viv is so beautiful and now so blessed.
We were host parents for a sweet exchange student from China. It was when Misty was young . She was like family to us.Oh I'm sorry I do get carried away and talk too much..I'm so proud of you PARENTS.Love & Prayers Betty Loggins